Monday, July 30, 2007

Control freak Elisha Cuthbert


Elisha Cuthbert is a "control freak". The '24' star says she hates feeling out of control and hates being told what to do. Elisha told Total Film magazine: "I don't like anything that's too confining. I'm sort of a control freak, so anything that makes me feel like I'm out of control is a bit uncomfortable. But you know how it is, sometimes it's good to live a little!"

Elisha also says she tries her best to stay out of the public eye as she likes her private life to remain private.

She added: "Being famous does alter your privacy.

"In interviews, in junkets, you tend to tell a lot about yourself. I recently wrote a blog for the National Hockey League, which was one of the most intimate things I've ever done. But I tend to stay out of the public eye a little, compared to some of my peers."

The 24-year-old is a good friend of infamous socialite Paris Hilton and has been seen out partying in Hollywood on a few occasions.

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+