Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tara Reid's Paris rant


Tara Reid believes Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan deserved to be sent to prison.

The 'American Pie' star, who used to be close friends with the socialite and the actress, is tired of her partying reputation and was glad Paris and Lindsay were punished for driving under the influence (DUI).

She said: "What have I ever really done? Dance on a table? Who doesn't drink with their friends and have a good time? I don't understand why people punish others for being happy. "When Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton got their DUIs, they got punished. They deserved it. But my punishment, I don't feel like it fits the crime. Enough."

Tara insists everything she does is blown out of proportion and she is simply enjoying herself like most young women.

She added to Britain's OK! magazine: "If I have a drink in my hand, it doesn't make me an alcoholic. If I want a glass of wine, I want a glass of wine. I shouldn't be afraid of it because of what the media might say. Anything you do, you're screwed. "That's the lesson I've learned."

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+