Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Paris Hilton's solo ceremony


Paris Hilton has ruled out having a double wedding ceremony with Nicole Richie.

The hotel heiress - who is dating Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden - was rumoured to be tying the knot at the same time as

Nicole and her fiance Joel Madden, Benji's twin brother, but insists she wouldn't want to share the spotlight on her big day.

She said: "I've been hearing that rumour. But no, I think we both would want to have separate weddings."

Paris added she is finding life "pretty perfect", being in a foursome with Benji, Joel and Nicole.

She told Ryan Seacrest on US entertainment network E!: "It is weird - we're dating twins but it's pretty perfect. We are all going

on tour this summer, so I'm really excited about that."

Benji also revealed he has never been happier, and is thrilled to be in a relationship with Paris.

He told Seacrest during an interview on KIIS-FM radio: "I'm so beyond happy. Paris is my best friend. I've never been so

happy. Nothing worries me in life anymore. When you find that best friend, that love, all your worries kind of go away. Your

work gets better and everything you do, you have someone supporting you, and she's that for me.

"I've never been supported so much. I'm a lucky guy. Her family is so nice to me. And now the four of us, we all - it's great, you know."


No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+