Monday, September 1, 2008

Reporter proposes to Charlize Theron


New York, Aug 31 (IANS) “Monster” star Charlize Theron was embarrassed by a reporter at the Venice Film Festival in Italy when he asked the actress to marry him.The Oscar winner was promoting her new film “The Burning Plain” at a press conference in Venice when the unnamed reporter plucked up courage to pop the question. He also quizzed her about sleeping arrangements, reports hollywood.com.

He asked: “I really like you so much and have a lot of respect for you, but I would like to marry you, and I have a question: which side (of the bed) do you prefer to sleep on?”

The quick-thinking actress replied: “The side that you are not on,” before joking, “Security! Security! Security!”

She then added: “You are very cute, but you know my boyfriend will kill you.”

Theron’s is dating Irish actor Stuart Townsend.

She then further confused the world’s press by stating, “I am married, I am taken, whatever.”

Theron and Townsend have never officially wed, but the pair has always maintained they feel like a married couple.

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+