Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jennifer Lopez's pregnancy confirmed



Jennifer Lopez is pregnant, says her husband Marc Anthony's ex-wife.

Dayanara Torres - who has two children with Marc - confirmed Jennifer and her singer husband are expecting their first child.

The former Miss Universe said yesterday (09.10.07): "I found out a day ago. I suppose they will be happy because when my sister had her baby they were happy."

Jennifer, who is currently touring with Marc, has remained silent about the rumoured pregnancy - instead choosing to disguise her figure in loose-fitting outfits.

The 'Do It Well' singer reportedly refused to make the announcement at her Madison Square Gardens concert in New York over the weekend, instead saying: "If Christina Aguilera doesn't have to say anything about her pregnancy, why should I? We don't have to feed the monster."

Meanwhile, US TV presenter Diane Sawyer tried to address the pregnancy rumours on 'Good Morning America' yesterday, asking the singer: "How are you?"

Jennifer replied: "I'm very well, thank you. This is really, really a great, happy time in my life. Everything's great."

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+