Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Paris Hilton's 'empty' life


Paris Hilton says partying left her feeling "empty inside".

The hotel heiress - who spent 23 days in jail for driving offences in June - is now determined to change her life around and do worthy things instead of being seen falling out of nightclubs.

She told Us Weekly magazine: "Before, my life was about having fun, going to parties - it was a fantasy. But when I had time to reflect, I felt empty inside. I want to leave a mark on the world."

Paris is starting her search for fulfilment next month.

She is set to visit Rwanda with children's charity Playing for Good and will be filming her experience for a revealing documentary.

She said: "I'm scared, yeah. I've heard it's really dangerous. I've never been on a trip like this before.

"I love having everything documented. It shows people what everyday life is like for me, how hard I work."

Last month, 'The Simple Life' star revealed she is planning to visit Rwanda in the hope of using her fame to draw attention to the plight of the war-torn African country.

Paris, 26, said: "I'll be going in November, after I get back from filming my movie.

"There's so much need in that area, and I feel like if I go, it will bring more attention to what people can do to help.

"I want to visit more countries where poverty and children's issues are a big concern.

"I know there's a lot of good I can do just by getting involved and bringing attention to these issues."

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+