Monday, August 25, 2008

Anna Faris' puppy love


Anna Faris says men are drawn to blonde women "like they are to a puppy".

The 'Scary Movie' actress has sported both blonde and brunette locks, and admits she always received more attention when her locks are a lighter hue.

She said: "I remember when I studied in Italy I felt like I could have been a hundred years old and guys would still hit on me because of my hair colour. It's true - they're drawn to blondes like they are to a puppy.

The 31-year-old actress also claims her hair shade affects people's perceptions of her, with many assuming she is stupid when she is blonde.

She revealed: "Sometimes I get tired of people just assuming if you're blonde you're a dim bulb. When I was a brunette people treated me with more respect, intellectually.

"Now that I'm back to blonde they think that I'm going to be really friendly and bubbly and not talk about the economy or the war in Iraq."

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+