Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Penelope Cruz's beauty doubts


The Spanish actress - who appears alongside Scarlett Johansson in Woody Allen's new movie 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' - insists despite being one of the world's most famous sex symbols, she doesn't think she is attractive.

She said: "I don't think I am beautiful. I can look good and I can look ugly. What's funny is that when I was younger I wanted everyone to look at me. Now I like to watch other people because you can learn a lot of interesting things."

Penelope - who is dating Oscar-winning actor Javier Bardem - also revealed she has no plans to marry the 'No Country For Old Men' star.

She added to Parade.com: "My family, my brother, my sister, they're always complaining that I'm too protective and I've always been like that. But I don't know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, in love, in children."

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+