Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kate Moss' rabbit sex


Kate Moss is set to 'romp' with a giant rabbit.

The British supermodel is to get steamy with a man dressed as a rampant bunny and will also take part in a nude orgy in the video for We Are (Not) Sex People's new single.

The promo will be filmed at The House of Cyn in Streatham, South London, which was one of the country's most notorious brothels in the 70s and 80 and was run by legendary madam Cynthia Payne.

Lead singer of the band Dan Summers is quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "There will be lots of nudity.

"Kate will play a sexy, young version of Cynthia. And we'd all give our right ears to be that bunny rabbit she fools around with."

Meanwhile, the 34-year-old model has revealed that, despite making a fortune from her body, she used to dislike her physique.

Kate was unhappy with her modest chest when she was a teenager and used to wish she had bigger breasts

She said: "When I was 15, I was like, 'Oh no, I don't want to be different. I want to have big t*ts! I want to look like Cindy Crawford!

"I remember standing up in the bath one day, and there was a mirror in front of me, and I was so thin! I hated it. I never liked being that skinny."

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+