Monday, August 25, 2008

Romantic Scarlett Johansson


Scarlett Johansson is a romantic.

The 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' - who recently announced her engagement to Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds - thinks she "inherited" her romanticism from her mother.

She said: "My mom is a romantic person and I think I inherited that from her. There are all different types of romance, the romance you share with a partner, but there's also the thoughtfulness you have with your children, that can be romantic.

"Then there is remembering what people like and what they appreciate and wanting them to experience it - that's romantic to me."

Scarlett also said despite being considered a sex symbol worldwide, she rarely feels beautiful.

She added: "Beauty is something you recognise in someone. I mean, you put on an outfit or whatever and think, 'Hey, I feel sexy.' But I think it's rare that you feel beautiful. I never look at myself in the mirror and say, 'I look really beautiful.' "

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+