Monday, May 5, 2008

Kristen Bell's naked meals


Kristen Bell loves cooking breakfast naked.

The 27-year-old actress - who stars alongside Russell Brand in 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' - never wears clothes when she is at home because she finds being nude more comfortable.

She said: "I rarely wear clothes when I'm at home. And I love making breakfast while I'm naked. But I've got to make sure the gardener is not coming over that day!"

Kristen - who also stars in US TV show 'Heroes' - also admits she is fed up being thought of as "cute" and wants to be considered for more adult roles.

She added: "Cute is great but you get it a lot and you want to scratch your face off. It's like, I'm not f**ing cute, you f**k. I am a woman and I am voluptuous.

"I need to get out of teenageville. It's not that I dislike it, I've just had my fill."


No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+