Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Avril Lavigne's naked run


Avril Lavigne runs around naked when she is drunk. The Canadian singer, who is married to Sum 41 rocker Deryck Whibley, admits she enjoys stripping off after a few drinks.

She said: "I've been known to run around naked when I'm drunk. "One time I was drinking whiskey, and I was so loud, someone called the police. "I have a side to me that's a bit delinquent and I get myself in trouble. I like to drink and party and speak my mind. But when it comes down to it, I'm a good person and I wouldn't deliberately hurt anyone."

Although she may flash her flesh when intoxicated, the 22-year-old rocker isn't prepared to use her sexuality to sell records.

The 'Girlfriend' singer told Sunday magazine: "Image is a personal choice. I'd rather be seen as me than for not wearing anything. When I first started out in music I was 17. I didn't want to wear the clothes that everyone wanted me to wear. I wore my tank top and Doc Martens boots and I'm glad I did because I was so different from everyone else."

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+