Friday, August 3, 2007

Nicole Richie Aims To Be Mother Her Child Can Look Up To.

Reality TV star NICOLE RICHIE is determined her upcoming jail sentence will change her into a person her unborn child can look up to. Richie, who is four months pregnant, was sentenced to four days in jail after pleading guilty to driving under the influence last month (Jul07), and she has until 28 September (07) to physically serve her time.

But the 25-year-old insists she has learned her lesson.

In an interview on U.S. TV's Good Morning America, Richie said, "I owe the baby my life. I owe this baby everything and I have a responsibility now. I'm now responsible for someone else.

"I need to set the right example. I would really want to be someone my child would look up to.".

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+