Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Nicole Richie Confirms Pregnancy

Nicole Richie has confirmed that she is 4 months pregnant.The Simple Life star confirmed the rumours in an interview with TV Presenter Diane Sawyer last night. The father of the baby is Nicole's boyfriend Joel Madden from rock band Good Charlotte.

"We are. I'm almost four months," said Nicole when asked about the rumours.

During the interiew, which will be aired tonight in the US, Nicole also commented on her recent conviction for driving under the influence.

She said: " "I have a responsibility and it's something that I did wrong, and if I could personally apologise to every single person that has lost a loved one from drunk driving I would."

"Unfortunately I can't, but this is my way of paying my dues and taking responsibility and being an adult"

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+