Monday, August 6, 2007

Megan Fox's Lohan hate


The 'Transformers' beauty made her acting debut in 'Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen' alongside Lindsay but the pair didn't get on, and Megan can't stand comparisons being made between them.Megan, 21, told Arena magazine: ""Lindsay and I were never friends when we starred together. I mean, we were two 16-year-old girls, it's rare for two girls of that age to get along, and we didn't.

"I can't believe people think we're alike?! Ugh!"

The Memphis-born actress has also confessed "she doesn't relate to women" and is obsessed with video games and comic books.

She is also addicted to tattoos, but can't understand why her body art attracts so much attention.

She said: "It's pretty much an obsession. I'm constantly thinking about where the next one will be. People do comment on them in Hollywood all the time, but I'm not going to stop getting them just because it's going to keep me from getting work.

"It is an oddity to have as many tattoos as I have and to be a girl, but it's unfair.

"I mean, Ewan McGregor has a half-sleeve and nobody says anything about that, right?"


No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+