Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Jessica Biel's male attention

Jessica Biel loved being the only female star in her new movie because she got all the male attention.The sexy actress, who is dating pop heartthrob Justin Timberlake, was glad there was no female competition while filming 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry' with Adam Sandler and Kevin James.

She told Britain's OK! magazine: "You definitely get a lot of attention. All of the guys became my 'older brothers' - they picked on me every day! When you're the only girl there's no competition - you're just one of the guys."

Jessica, 25, also revealed she has to think twice before picking her nose in public, because she never knows whether there is a photographer waiting to take her picture.

The beauty said: "It just feels so violating. To walk out of my house in the morning with the dogs, someone's hiding behind the bush with a camera and someone's hiding over there with a camera and there's someone with a video camera and I'm thinking, is my underwear sticking out of my pants? If I reach back there will it look like I'm picking my wedgie? Don't pick your nose - just walk! It's like being stalked - but then fame is something you started yourself."

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+