Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sienna Miller's baby wish


Sienna Miller is desperate to become a mother.

The actress, who recently split from boyfriend Jamie Burke, says she is ready to settle down and have children.

The 25-year-old blonde said in an interview with Vogue magazine: "I'm craving romance in my life. I'm not in the mood for one-night stands, even though it is summer and I should be.

"If I am in a relationship I want it to be grounded and solid. I see my sister, and she has this wonderful marriage and a wonderful husband.

"I've ignored the earthy side of my nature. I'm really grounded and a bit of a hippy. I want to nurture and have children and be quiet."

Sienna also revealed she will love ex-fiancé Jude Law "forever".

The 'Factory Girl' star split from the Hollywood heartthrob after he cheated on her with his children's nanny but she insists she has happy memories of the relationship.

She said: "I was 21 when we got together, it was love. We were both working and travelling and seeing each other, and I'll love him forever.

"We didn't have time to breathe on any level. The stolen moments - getting a curry and sitting in the garden - were bliss.

"I want to grow from that experience. I don't want to repeat patterns or carry baggage."

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+