Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Megan Fox's haunted England


Megan Fox thought England would be full of haunted castles. The 21-year-old actress is currently shooting the movie adaptation of Toby Young's book 'How To Lose Friends And Alienate People', alongside Simon Pegg and Kirsten Dunst, in London, but admits she had a peculiar idea of what it would be like.

Megan, 21, said: "I had never been to England. I imagined it as having lots of stone cathedrals and cobble-stoned streets, and being cold and foggy.

"And full of mysterious, cool-looking people. I always see this show on our travel channel 'Most Haunted' and I always thought England would be just like that."

The 'Transformers' star has also revealed she is a huge fan of co-star Simon.

Megan - who is engaged to former 'Beverly Hills 90210' star Brian Austin Green - said: "I'm obsessed with 'Shaun of the Dead'. I'm so excited to work with Simon, I've been talking about it forever. 'Hot Fuzz' is genius as well. He's one of my favourite guys."

No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+