Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kate Needs A Date

Eligible bachelors, listen up. Kate Hudson is talking about dating. In an interview with Harper's Bazaar, Kate has chatted about facing the dating scene as a single mum. Kate told the mag: "Dating becomes very different. "You realise after you have had children that you'll never love anything more than your child. So it makes the new sort of single-mom-dating process very different." She and ex-hubby Chris Robinson have a three-year-old son, Ryder.

She said that divorce is "really, really hard".

She continued: "For both Chris and me, our main focus is and was Ryder... Happy parents, happy baby.

"Therefore, I love Chris to pieces."

She went on: "He's my first huge love. I spent seven years with Chris. I was 20 when I met him. We still talk everyday. He still cracks me up. And Ryder feels that."

So, will she ever get married again?

Kate tells the mag: "I don't know. I checked that off my list of to-dos. And I can check off divorce.

"The idea of marriage, I realise now, no longer holds the answer to anything."

She also revealed she'd like to have more kids, and says her dream is to have four.

Is there anyone special in her life?

Well, she has been linked to Owen Wilson in the past, but neither ever confirmed the relationship.

The rumour mill has, of late, linked her to actor Dax Shepard, but they could just be friends...

Sadly, Kate hasn't yet spilled the beans on him.






No comments:

Read more news on this Celebrity >+